SAVE THE DATE: September 19-22, 2016
The Women In Ministry (WIM) Conference, Inc. is a 501c3 nonprofit organization whose overall mission is to develop, coach, and mentor Christian Women In Ministry for the 21st Century. The conveners of the conference are passionate about the impact mentoring has on the lives of individuals, the communities they serve, and the organizations they transform. They are also motivated by the conviction that ministry is a vocation of public and social significance, and a calling worthy of nurturing the brightest and the very best for leadership. Since its inception in 2005, the WIM Conference, Inc. has served and worked with more than 1,000 women who impact, inspire, and transform the lives of so many people across the nation.
To develop a movement of women in ministry; to celebrate our cultural inheritance; to preserve, process, and pass on this unique legacy.
• Explore the biblical, theological, professional foundations and personal realities of women in ministry.
• Explore the uniqueness of women in ministry: gifts, styles, challenges, and opportunities.
• Equip and empower women to engage in ministry with excellence and integrity by leading, mentoring and coaching them.
• Enable women to deal with the realities of ministry and life – marriage, single life/dating, healing, etc. by establishing solution oriented processes.
• Energize women who have grown weary or disillusioned in ministry.
• Enable the holistic development of the personhood of women in ministry.
• Enlarge our view beyond denominational stereotypes and myopic church cultures to engage in cross cultural conversations and disciplines.
Women with a heart felt need for instruction, impartation, and healthy interaction who are Seminary trained women and/or ordained and licensed with two years of experience, and/or women who are seriously exploring or engaged in ministry with an endorsement from a Pastor or denominational leader.
The Women In Ministry Conference is operated solely by volunteers. We rely on the generosity of individuals and companies and would invite your partnership and support. You can help us in the following ways.
• Donate Financial Resources – Financial contributions for program and operating expenses are always accepted and greatly appreciated. All donations are tax-deductible.
• Donate Your Time – We are in need of grant writers who do not mind donating their time and expertise to a great cause.
• Become a Sponsor – When you become a sponsor you are not only supporting greater educational opportunities, empowerment, and development for women, but you are also building recognition among the faith based community. Participation as a sponsor will help you in reaching a large specialized audience of key leaders from universities, institutions, organizations, and ministries in the country.
SUPPORT OUR ORGANIZATION
Please click on the donation button below to make a contribution.
Women In Ministry Conference, Inc.
2778 Snapfinger Road Decatur, GA 30034
Office: 770.696.5100, Ext. 234